WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

New phone, G-shock style

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  shakyjake64 
#1 ·
Just got a G-zone S type ( the V type is no longer made and only available to leftover stock) but this thing is awesome.... pics will be posted ASAP!!!

#2 ·
It's years since I bought a new mobile phone, and I've been considering one of these. Will you let me know what the battery life is like, and any niggles you have with it in the near future? Cheers. :)

#6 ·
I believe that model has only been released for Verizon in the states. Wouldn't be a big deal, but Verizon doesn't use SIM cards and their network isn't the same as in the UK. You can't use a Verizon phone on another network in The States, either. Can't even use another networks phone on Verizon's network for that matter.

Verizon - great call quality and awesome coverage with right crap phone features.

Verizon cripples most of the useful features of a phone because they want you to pay for the services they offer (i.e. ringtones, images, etc.). Pretty lame. Truly lame, actually.

#8 ·
so far i like it...i don't really care about downloading wallpapers and such...but what i normally do is send them from my computer to the phone....tried it and it never went through...hmmm....i love the ruggedness and it has a great signal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.