WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tissot PRC 200- is it real?

1K views 12 replies 11 participants last post by  Ray MacDonald 
#1 ·
Hi all!

I'm thinking of buying this Tissot PRC 200 I found online, but have heard many stories of people getting burnt on tissots, so was wondering if this one id genuine! All help appreciated!

Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Jewellery
Watch Analog watch Watch accessory Fashion accessory Material property
Watch Subcompact car Box

Thanks in advance!

See less See more
#3 ·
Ask to see the warranty card and/or receipt, if it was purchased through an AD that will boost confidence that this one is the real deal, I can't see enough to comment on the pics provided.

#4 ·
There are extremely good fakes of the Tissot PRC200, so I would proceed with caution. Post this on the Tissot subforum with extremely high resolution photos of the dial if you want an assessment, but I would be very caution about buying that watch for anyone but a Tissot authorized dealer.

#10 ·
the packaging looks a lot like the fake I got. I didn't really realise it was a replica till I went to Costco and looked at the real thing.
The printing is a lot rougher on the replica. The printed material was done on some cheaper paperstock.

#12 ·
looks fake to me, all the text and markers just look to think / fat, both that and the case looks really cheap and scuffed

compare with a pic of mine, the markings on the minute subdial look much smaller

View attachment 1339727
+1. Exactly what I was going to say. Stay away OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.