WatchUSeek Watch Forums banner

SOLD Rare Tutima FX Chronograph on 5-link Bracelet, Kills Sinn 356 and IWC 3706!

4K views 19 replies 2 participants last post by  VintageRubber 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello WUS,

It's time to thin the herd again and I am ready to part with this watch. I initially posted for sale or trade, but it is ONLY for sale now.

Tutima FX Chronograph with solid 5-link bracelet with SEL. I have gone through countless watches to get here (Sinn 356, Damasko DCXX, IWC 3706, CWC RAF, Type XX, etc) but this watch would only stay in my collection if I could be a one-watch guy... which I miserably failed.

This was freshly serviced with complete overhaul and all gaskets were changed (I have no formal proof but my past IG post and messenger history with the watch smith in Korean can be obtained per request). Its crown is butterly smooth and all operations work flawlessly (even smoother than my Tudor and Omega).

The watch comes with its bracelet and aftermarket link with additional holes, and can fit up to 8in wrist, and does not come with any other straps shown in below photos.

This is a rare watch and I get random 'Is this for sale' via IG and WUS occasionally, but I just like wearing larger watches nowadays. It has bidirectional countdown mission timer and lume on the dial and pip looking mighty in nice linen color.

- Dimensions are 38.5 x 14 x 20 x 46mm.

- SOLD Reduced to $1,495 from $1,545 shipped to CONUS

- More information on the watch can be found here and here (White dial UTC model).
Watch Analog watch Clock Gesture Silver

Watch Analog watch Light Clock Everyday carry
Watch Hand Analog watch Arm Gesture
Watch Analog watch Rectangle Finger Clock
Gesture Finger Thumb Audio equipment Nail
Finger Gesture Bivalve Body jewelry Thumb
Hand Body jewelry Gesture Finger Nail

Watch will be shipped via USPS Priority (can add signature at no extra cost) Insured, out from Florida.

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.